Open Day 21st February 2015
McPherson Limited is the market leader in the transportation of bulk spirits in Scotland and the north of England.
We have a number of excellent career opportunities which you can find out more about at our open day on 21st February, 9AM – 3PM at McPherson Training, Moycroft Industrial Estate, Elgin, IV30 1XZ
We want to recruit the following:
- C+E drivers. We have a range of shift patterns on offer. Local or distance work.
- C licence drivers wishing to upgrade to C+E licence. We are willing to part fund your training to upgrade your licence and offer you a fulltime job on successfully obtaining your licence.
- Trainee HGV drivers. We also have a number of vacancies to part fund your training to achieve your C and C+E licence. Successful applicants will be offered fulltime employment on successfully obtaining their licence.
- HGV vehicle mechanics. Successful candidates will work Monday to Friday on an early and back shift rotating schedule. Some weekend work may be available. Other shift options are available. We offer a substantial rate to the right applicant who can keep us on the road 24/7. An HGV class C+E is desirable but not mandatory as training may be given.
- Trailer fitters. This role requires an employee with a proven track record in the maintenance of a complex fleet of trailers. Ideally you will have a working knowledge of ABS and EBS systems; you will be working with pneumatic and hydraulic systems as well.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities above please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV stating clearly the position that interests you. You can also arrange to have an assessment drive and interview on the day by contacting email@example.com to book your slot.
You can also turn up on the day to find out more about the training opportunities.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR LICENCE AND PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK WITH YOU ON THE DAY.
We are offering 2 fantastic prizes of a fully funded training place to upgrade your C licence to C+E. You will also be offered fulltime employment on successful completion. The value of each of these prizes is £1200.