Please note that we do not have an Open Day this month. It was in 2015! Thanks.
McPherson Limited is the market leader in the transportation of bulk spirits in Scotland and the north of England.
We have a number of excellent career opportunities which you can find out more about at our open day on 21st February, 9AM – 3PM at McPherson Training, Moycroft Industrial Estate, Elgin, IV30 1XZ
We want to recruit the following:
- C+E drivers. We have a range of shift patterns on offer. Local or distance work.
- C licence drivers wishing to upgrade to C+E licence. We are willing to part fund your training to upgrade your licence and offer you a fulltime job on successfully obtaining your licence.
- Trainee HGV drivers. We also have a number of vacancies to part fund your training to achieve your C and C+E licence. Successful applicants will be offered fulltime employment on successfully obtaining their licence.
- HGV vehicle mechanics. Successful candidates will work Monday to Friday on an early and back shift rotating schedule. Some weekend work may be available. Other shift options are available. We offer a substantial rate to the right applicant who can keep us on the road 24/7. An HGV class C+E is desirable but not mandatory as training may be given.
- Trailer fitters. This role requires an employee with a proven track record in the maintenance of a complex fleet of trailers. Ideally you will have a working knowledge of ABS and EBS systems; you will be working with pneumatic and hydraulic systems as well.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities above please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV stating clearly the position that interests you. You can also arrange to have an assessment drive and interview on the day by contacting email@example.com to book your slot.
You can also turn up on the day to find out more about the training opportunities.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR LICENCE AND PROOF OF YOUR RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK WITH YOU ON THE DAY.
We are offering 2 fantastic prizes of a fully funded training place to upgrade your C licence to C+E. You will also be offered fulltime employment on successful completion. The value of each of these prizes is £1200.
If you have a C+E licence and would like to come along for an interview and driving assessment why not join us on Sunday 26th January 2014 between 10am and 4pm at McPherson Training, Moycroft Road, Elgin IV30 1XZ. We offer an attractive remuneration package and the option of overtime shifts. On offer we have a range of flexible shift patterns, home or distance work, day or nightshift, weekends, full or part time. There is bound to be something to suit your requirements.
We are also interested in talking to you if you are considering upgrading your licence to C+E or even just thinking about getting into driving as a career. Our award winning Training School can help you with this with the aim of working for us in the future.
To book an interview or assessment slot please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01343 541 211. You can also email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively just come along on the day and talk to us. Please remember to bring your licences with you.
This is the start of your future.
Open Day on 11th February 2011 for CPC Information – Forestry and other specialities. Quick presentations – 10:00 am, 13:00 and 15:00 – 1/2 hour presentation and explanation of all we offer for Driver CPC accreditation and the methods of obtaining your CPC certificate. – Just call to let us know what time suits best – 01343 541 211